YFGW410 Field Wireless Management Station is based on wireless communications standard ISA100.11a for industrial automation of International Society of Automation (ISA). This product has system manager/security manager/gateway function based on ISA100.11a, and combining this with Field Wireless Access Point (YFGW510) and/or Field Wireless Media Converter (YFGW610) composes the field wireless system.
- High Reliability and Flexibility:Adoption of discrete-type architecture enables a redundancy configuration by connecting two products. A highly flexible operation is also possible where the field wireless system under operation does not have to be stopped and maintenance can be performed on line.
- High-Security CommunicationThis product supports the access control list (IP filter and port filter), preventing unauthorized access, and role-based password-protected secure user interface. End-to-end communication of ISA100.11a is encrypted with AES 128bit. Robustness of the communication and security is validated as it achieves Achilles Level 1 Certification.
- Multi-Protocol TunnelingThis product can encapsulate foreign protocols such as HART and Modbus and transfer them between devices and host systems. By transferring safety communication protocol such as PROFIsafe between a Safety Instrumented System (SIS) and wireless safety devices and thus contributes to achieving required Safety Integrity Level (SIL) for the entire safety system.
- Effective Wireless Resource UseThis product can utilize the bandwidth of the field wireless network flexibly for achieving reliable and efficient wireless communication. Duocast function enables receiving data simultaneously with two backbone routers (BBR) connected to this product. The built-in data cache function saves bandwidth of the field wireless network and energy consumption of the field wireless devices.
- Yokogawa Field Wireless Solution (3.1 MB)
- Field Wireless Product Profile (639 KB)
- SIL2 Wireless Gas Detection System (1.6 MB)
- YFGW410 Field Wireless Management Station (29.1 MB)
- YFGW410 Read Me First (1.4 MB)
- YFGW410 PROFINET Interface (4.1 MB)
- Guidelines for Layout and Installation of Field Wireless Devices (2.2 MB)
- YFGW410 Field Wireless Management Station Startup Guide (5.3 MB)
- Support for Field Wireless Devices and FieldMate/PRM (199 KB)
- Coal Bunker Temperature Monitoring
- Wireless Round-the-Clock Observation of Coal Stacks, No Matter where Measurement Points May Move
- Battery Room Monitoring
- Coke Drum – Temperature Monitoring
- Double Cone Rotary Dryer
- Induction Furnace
- Static Pressure Monitoring On Offshore Platform
- Temperature Monitoring for Water Jacket
- Temperature Monitoring on a Chimney
- Temperature Monitoring on PID loop at Steel Process
- Tubeless Tyres Performance Testing
- Groundwater Well Level Monitoring
- Japanese Shochu Plants
Envision a plant where people are watchful and attentive while your business responds to change quickly and efficiently. Now picture an operation that delivers non-stop production while confidently expanding your capabilities into the future. Imagine no further. This is the vision and promise behind Yokogawa’s VigilantPlant®, the clear path to operational excellence. SEE Clearly, KNOW in Advance, ACT with Agility. Field Sensing & Actuation | Production Control | Network-based Control | High-reliability SCADA Safety Management Systems | Intelligent Production Management | Asset Management