Wireless diaphragm seals are used to prevent process medium from entering directly into the pressure-sensing assembly of the differential pressure and pressure transmitters, they are connected to the transmitter using capillaries filled with fill fluid.
EJX118B Wireless Diaphragm Sealed Differential Pressure and EJX438B Wireless Diaphragm Sealed Gauge Pressure Transmitters can be used to measure liquid, gas, or steam flow, as well as liquid level, density and pressure.
EJX118B and EJX438B transmit not only process variables but also the setting parameters using wireless signal. The transmitters run on internal batteries, and the installation cost can be decreased since hard-wiring is not required. The communication protocol is compliant with ISA100.11a protocol specifications.
- Long Life Battery Design
Ultra low current consumption design using two high capacity lithium-thionyl chloride batteries provide wireless operation for years.
- Security Assured Wireless Network Joining
Infrared communication between the devices for wireless network configuration and parameter setting.
- Quick Update Time
Selectable from 0.5 second to 60 minutes for measured process value to publish wirelessly.
- Long Life Battery Design
- DPharp for The Digital World (8.6 MB)
- Yokogawa Field Wireless Solution (3.1 MB)
- Field Wireless Product Profile (639 KB)
- EJX118B and EJX438B Diaphragm Sealed Differential Pressure and Pressure Transmitters (7.9 MB)
- EJX-B Series Differential Pressure and Pressure Transmitters ￼￼￼Manual Change (196 KB)
- Manual Change17-008 (211 KB)
- Japanese Shochu Plants
- Pressure Monitoring at Oil Wellheads
- Temperature and Pressure Monitoring at Gas Wells
- Pressure and Temperature Monitoring at Refinery/Fertilizer Plants
- Pressure and Temperature Monitoring at Chemical Plants
- Flow, Pressure, and Temperature Monitoring
- Monitoring of Chemical Reactor
- Temperature and Pressure Monitoring at Chemical Plants
- Flow Monitoring at Brine Extraction Wells
- Oil Level Measurement of Diesel Tanks
- Temperature and Pressure Monitoring at Water Treatment Plant
- Hydrogen Permeation
Envision a plant where people are watchful and attentive while your business responds to change quickly and efficiently. Now picture an operation that delivers non-stop production while confidently expanding your capabilities into the future. Imagine no further. This is the vision and promise behind Yokogawa’s VigilantPlant®, the clear path to operational excellence. SEE Clearly, KNOW in Advance, ACT with Agility. Field Sensing & Actuation | Production Control | Network-based Control | High-reliability SCADA Safety Management Systems | Intelligent Production Management | Asset Management