Field Wireless Multi-Protocol Module with “Field Wireless Communication Module FN110” is connectable with a field wireless network as a field wireless device. This product acquires sensor data from a connected sensor and transmits it to a field wireless network through FN110. Refer to General Specifications of “Field Wireless Communication Module FN110” for an overview and detailed information.
- Protocol conversion：
This product can convert the wired communication protocol to the ISA100 Wireless protocol, and transmit it to the field wireless network. ISA100 Wireless is an international, industrial wireless networking standard engineered to serve the needs of process industries.
- Multi-protocol support：
HART or Modbus communication protocol can be selected. Various wired legacy device required by plant operation can be converted into a wireless device as required.
- Installation flexibility：
With built-in batteries, this product can supply power to the connected field device, eliminating the need for cables.Cable elimination allows installing a device at locations where it was previously either inaccessible or cost-prohibitive because of cable management and cost.
- Small and lightweight housing with LCD：
This product has a small and lightweight housing with a built-in LCD that displays the process data and communication status.
Protocol code: J： Digital communication (HART 7 )
Protocol code: M： Digital communication (RS485 Modbus Protocol)
- Protocol conversion：
- FN310 Field Wireless Multi-Protocol Module (HART Protocol) (9.4 MB)
- FN310 Field Wireless Multi-Protocol Module (RS485 Modbus Protocol) (6.5 MB)
- China RoHS for Accessories (Battery pack assembly, Battery case, Batteries) (158 KB)
- China RoHS for Accessories (Antenna, Remote antenna cable) (178 KB)
- Manual Change 17-029 (467 KB)
- FN310 Device Description (DD) and Capabilities File (CF) for HART Protocol (55 KB)
- FN310 Device Description (DD) and Capabilities File (CF) for RS485 Modbus Protocol (54 KB)
- WCI certification for FN310 (433 KB)
Envision a plant where people are watchful and attentive while your business responds to change quickly and efficiently. Now picture an operation that delivers non-stop production while confidently expanding your capabilities into the future. Imagine no further. This is the vision and promise behind Yokogawa’s VigilantPlant®, the clear path to operational excellence. SEE Clearly, KNOW in Advance, ACT with Agility. Field Sensing & Actuation | Production Control | Network-based Control | High-reliability SCADA Safety Management Systems | Intelligent Production Management | Asset Management